C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Felt Garland

Happy New Year's Eve!


I am quite fond of felt garland...and have a nice little collection going.  I loved the way they looked on the tree...part whimsy...part homespun. I tried several times to photograph them....but none of the photos did them justice.  Now that they're off the tree....I have a chance to show them off before I tuck them away for another year.


I have made some and bought some. The colorful one on the far left and the all red one are "Free Trade" products.


No comments:

Post a Comment