C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Lights


I love the lights of Christmas.

I got this sweet little fiber optic tree from my friend Becky.  It plugs into a USB port so it can be connected to my computer...or with an adapter plugged into the wall.  I love it. Thanks Becky!


One of the things I enjoy about working on this blog is that it takes me places I might not go...sometimes in my head...sometimes on the internet. This post inspired me to check out a site called "20 facts about light to brighten your curiosity."



Did you know......

No comments:

Post a Comment