C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 28, 2015

Mindfulness Coloring

Another great Christmas gift was The Mindfulness Coloring Book from Paul.  It's a sweet little book full of patterns and designs to color and play with.




We are up in Maine...and I have myself all set up to color, work on my new shared journal from Sam, and my shared journal with Becky.  Tomorrow is going to be our first snowy day and I might sit right here at this table a good chunk of the day.


My first little splash of color!

Thanks Paul!




No comments:

Post a Comment