C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's Coming Along!

My friend Anne is here for a visit and she will be the first to sleep in the new bed in the guest room in Maine. I am getting close with the furniture....so pretty soon I will start hanging pictures. It's been a long process getting this room put together.
And....I can't wait to see Anne's motto book all put together.  We did the shared project several years ago...but I never saw her final book.





This bed came from Connie and this was the quilt that she used.  I may use it in the summer as it's more lightweight than the striped one. THANKS CONNIE! My guests will appreciate a bigger bed!

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a lovely transformation. I can't wait to sleep in that room again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming along! I can't wait for you to be sleeping in that room again!

      Delete