C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It's Time...

...for a new planner. 

Every six months I make a new planner for Connie...and this is the newest. The red fabric is from her old curtains...from the apartment...and at least one or more houses before that.  I added the band of batik fabric...just for interest.

I posted about the process of making a book here.  I'm still learning.
I tweaked the inside format...and still included a little of Connie's art on almost every spread. Maybe in a few more years I will master the art book binding....I won't point out the flaws...because believe me...there are flaws. 



No comments:

Post a Comment