C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Doodle

Another digital doodle in the blue bottles. 

I created this pine branch and winter berry branch using the drawing tool in Pages. I use the tools quite a bit...but not to actually draw something. It was kind of fun!  

I copied and pasted a winter berry leaf for the green accent.


To make the pine branches and the stem of the berries I used the curved drawing tool in the upper right. To make the berries I used two sizes of circles...one for the berry and one for the little white highlight. You only need to make one...then you just copy past and resize.                                                     
close up of the little berries

No comments:

Post a Comment