C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Little Tinsel Tree

Continuing the light theme...I am quite fond of this little tinsel tree.  The LED light slowly rotates through a series of colors...a nice little backdrop for the Peanuts gang.


If you prefer live action...check out this silly little video.  I wished I thought ahead and had Schroeder's Beethoven solo playing in the background....instead you get my washing machine. You will have to just hum it in your head.













And of course...another fun 
light fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment