C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, December 14, 2015

The Peanuts Gang

I said the Grinch and the Christmas Elf were my favorites....but the Peanuts gang is right up there.  I got this little set of figures years ago at the Hallmark store. Every Christmas they sit under the blue lamp in the corner of the kitchen.

I have a variety of little trees that I have collected over the years and this is the newest addition.  I got it at a "Fair Trade" store while on a delightful outing with Linda and Joan.  It's made of  book pages and I think it's quite sweet. Linda teased me that I would be blogging about trying to make one. Well...clearly I'm blogging about it...but trying to make it will have to wait.  But rest assured, I will try.


No comments:

Post a Comment