C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Evolution....

....of a doodle.



I have been under the weather with a cold for several days.  I was tired last night...and didn't post anything because I didn't think I had anything to share. I came down stairs this morning and saw the doodle on the table that I had been working on....and played around with it digitally. I guess I did have something to share.

This was "doodle week" in the online group I have been participating in. I had this doodle going over several days...sitting down to color one shape at a time for 5 or 10 minutes here and there with colored pencil.  Here is the evolution of my doodle....with some gaps in the middle because I forgot to take pictures.

 

 

I took a photo of the final doodle and...along with another one of my photographs moved them into a "Pages" document. Then I just played.

One day at time...one doodle at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment