C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"Bling String"

It was a wonderful trip and I was so pleased to be able help Margie...but it's good to be home.  I was greeted by a wonderful package from Ellen...who, if you remember got a box of goodies from my stash not that long ago.

She made me one of her "bling strings"...with some of the things from the box...and some of her own stash.  She called it "Rainy Days and Mondays" and I just love it!

There is a different design on each side of the shapes...and in no way do the pictures do it justice.  I will find just the right place for it....probably in my guest room in Maine...which is "Ellen's" room when she visits. Thanks Ellen!






No comments:

Post a Comment