C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Gallery Blink

If you live in the Lexington area and haven't been to Gallery Blink....I highly recommend it. My niece Clarke and I went through the current exhibition this afternoon called "Winter Promise." There are over 100 pieces by 20 artists...and it's awesome!

Gallery Blink is such a great addition to Lexington...and I love that it's walking distance from my house.





Gillian Ross does an amazing job weaving the artwork into her lovely home...making it look like it all belongs. It's just beautiful. Art is tucked everywhere and there are special little touches all through the house that are just right. I even liked the artful way the kindling was displayed in the basket by the fireplace.  I asked her permission to take a picture of this bookshelf....I just loved the sweet jars of buttons displayed in front of the books. One of her own pieces is displayed on the chair. I hope you check it out...it will be open again next Sunday from 11-5.



No comments:

Post a Comment