C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, February 13, 2016

I'd Rather Get....

...rocks than roses! 
Happy Valentine's Day!  


This totally works for me....and has, as a matter of fact.  I've gotten some really cool rocks from Paul over the years....many of them heart shaped.


I had this photo on my computer....I think Paul actually gave me this comic one year for Valentine's day...which was just as good as a rock.

This picture was in one of Margie's boxes....still the love of my life! We were married on Memorial Day...the day after we graduated from college.

May 25, 1981

6 comments: