C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 19, 2016

Makes Me Smile

As I worked on my paper beads in Colorado....Margie worked on her word puzzles or her coloring.  I mentioned a month or so ago about her coming across a Shaker coloring book she bought a long while back...it was fun to see it in person. It makes me smile thinking about her coloring...and now I can picture it too.


It was a lovely book.



While I was there Margie purchased a few more pencils and a new sharpener.  I think she's in this for the long run.

Coloring....it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment