C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Planes, Trains.....

....and automobiles....and a bus.  (I've used this line before...but I kind of like it.)

I love the architecture at the Denver airport.
I was up early this morning...Paul drove me to the first red line train of the day which took me to the silver line bus which took me to my United flight to Denver.

I'll be helping Margie, my mother-in-law for a week with lots of puttering around her house....which means less puttering on the blog. But who knows what the week will bring!

1 comment: