C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 5, 2016

Snippets....

....just for fun.  I have boxes and boxes of this stuff...it's hard for me to throw a precious little scrap away. Someday I'll make a big collage just of my little snippets!

I just prepared a box of "stuff" for my friend Dana and her son Leighton. Just before I sent it on its way I added this tiny bag of little snippets...just for fun.

Her box includes lots of "stuff" for art journaling, yarns for weaving, and art and craft supplies for her and Leighton....some of them compliments of Connie. Dana knows Connie quite well.



Here's the back.


4 comments:

  1. who wouldn't like to just rip into that? So fun. It reminds me of the grab bags we used to get during Maxwell Street days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite things in the bag you gave me! In fact, I haven't opened it yet, it sits on my desk and I admire the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kind of an afterthought.....but I love it too! I literally have thousands of snippets! I was just sifting through them last night, as a matter of fact, for a project.

      Delete