C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Crazy!

This social media thing is crazy. I promise I won't keep talking about it...but I'm still so surprised about the ripple effect of one well placed post....by someone else.

As I mentioned before last month I submitted this collage from my Pinterest inspired journal to the "Folt Bolt" site for their February color scheme.

Yesterday Kriszta used my collage on Facebook to promote the "show and tell" feature of her site.  It links to my blog and my Joyful Puttering Facebook Page. Well...here are some of the ripple effects from that.

As of this evening 2,000 people "liked" this post. (I realize they were "liking" the whole show and tell thing...but a girl can dream!)

198 people "shared" it.

Over 200 people checked out my blog yesterday.

I also have new followers of my Joyful Puttering Facebook page...including women from Brazil, Denmark, Japan and Argentina.

And my favorite ripple of all....someone contacted me wanting to know how I made this collage....so I walked her through my process.

The March color scheme is the whole green spectrum...and the theme is flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment