C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 19, 2016

It's Time!

I have lots of pieces and parts of various projects going....and it's time to finish things up.

I did finish covering this indigo mirror frame a few days ago.  I had almost enough paper tubes from what I made in Colorado....but not quite.  I had to roll a few more...all of these tubes are from recycled catalogs.

I used a couple gold tubes on each side to give my little nod to the horizon theme.  I think it's a nice little break in the blue and gives a little visual interest.  


I wasn't sure I wanted to put tubes on the edges...but I think it needs something. 
I have an idea that I will try tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment