C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 25, 2016

All But One!

I spent a little time in Dr. Adams' office today hanging the new photo art I've been working on. And...I'm pleased to report that all but one of the original pieces in the show have sold.  

The only piece left is my paper tube mirror....which I am secretly hoping to put in the guest room in Maine.....so we'll see.  I have a relatively high price on it....but I'm not going to budge....it was hours and hours of work and I'll be happy to take it home.

Some of the pieces will remain hanging until the end of the show....and others have already gone home with their new owners making room for new pieces.  The next artist will not be ready for a bit...so I'm able to continue to show my things until the end of May.

In addition I have commissions for four pieces that had already sold....and I could have sold the pussy willow bouquet several times over.  So I'm going to keep punching, stitching, and felting...and see where I land at the end.

I really didn't expect I would have this kind of response and I am extremely grateful to Dr. Adams for the opportunity.

I'll share the rest of the new photo art tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment