C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Auditioning

I had the new print I bought framed and I'm auditioning it over my mantle in Maine. 
I was pretty happy with what I had there before...but because of the little construction project I have an opportunity to change things up....again....so why not. I love this little collection of blue vases...the two small ones were made by a local artist. The big blue pitcher on the right is from my friend Linda...and my friend Jane made the Nantucket lightship baskets.  I have to repaint this living room wall next time I go....so it will all have to come down. Then we'll see if the new print "got the part."


No comments:

Post a Comment