C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Thinking Inside the Box!

I thought this was one of the most clever things I've seen in a long time. Recently it was my great nephew Liam's birthday.  Everyone who went to the party got their picture taken inside a big box....expect my oldest brother Ed who leaned on top of the box.  Then Liam's dad eliminated the background and put this collage together. I think it's absolutely awesome!  Nice job Sandy, Lucas, Liam, and Evan!  Way to be thinking inside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment