C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mixed Media

I'm working on an experiment with a mixed media photo collage on a recycled canvas board that I painted black.  I may play with it a bit more....we'll see.  It's different!
I thought it was kind of fun to add in my sweet little pig on this shot....he matches so well!



2 comments:

  1. I like it. you mix pictures and colors so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky....it was driven by the photos. Now I just need to "loosen" up a little....or maybe not. It's just fun to play.

    ReplyDelete