C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Plant Snippets

A few days ago I came across some beautiful photographs of plant snippets and found objects and I was totally mesmerized. They were taken by an artist from England who goes by the name 5ftinf. Her motto is "tea and sitting" and almost all of her photographs are taken on this rustic table. She sometimes incorporates objects from her home....often a cup of tea....you can check out her website here.


These photos were found on her website.

It was mostly a rainy day here and I was out and about with friends for much of it. But I walked the yard for a few minutes this morning and plucked a few spring leaves and blossoms and did a little photo shoot of my own. 

I enjoyed seeing the colors and textures of the leaves and blossoms up close...it was a wonderful way to fully appreciate what was growing right outside my door. 

The lighting was poor...and my table was a bit dark...but not bad for just a few minutes of playing.  I think I'll have fun trying it again when I have more time...incorporating interesting things around my house. Thanks for the inspiration 5ftinf!




No comments:

Post a Comment