C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 12, 2016

Inner Child

I fully expect the coffee table to be full of books.....13 at the moment. But I never expected it to be full of colored paper scraps when I got home from my trip. Paul was a good sport and tapped into his inner child cutting out leaves for a church project.


It was kind of a chore day....but I did spend a little bit of time ironing fusing onto the back of some of my new fabrics.  I love the colors and pattern in this batik piece. 



It's good to have a variety of fabrics ready to go with fusing.  I am going to prepare a bunch of batiks to use with all the solid hand dyed fabrics.



No comments:

Post a Comment