C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November

I can't believe how fast time flies...it's November 1st already! I love the colors and energy of October...but I'm ready for November.

It's when I to start to nest for the winter....putting the gardens to bed....pulling out extra quilts....and lighting candles at dinner time. I love November.

This poem by Allison Uttley came across my Tumblr feed...I thought it was just beautiful.  It, and the picture can be found on a Tumblr site called Seasons of Winterberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment