C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Connecting

Today was a full day....more time spent connecting than creating....one of the gifts of being here. Margie and I spent some time exchanging friendship stories...and it was really good to reflect on that a bit.  And my sister-in-law Liz visited and it was good to connect with her too...always interesting conversation.


Liz and Margie worked together before I came and put together a couple of stockings filled with a little something for me to open every day while I'm here. So thoughtful! I feel like my kids must have felt when the Christmas elf came to our house every night. You can read about that here.



One of the gifts was this sweet little 300 piece puzzle....just what the doctor ordered. I started it this morning....my "something creative" for the day...along with some creative problem solving.





It's going to be nice to have it to work on over the next several days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment