C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Handmade Tags

I've been helping Connie wrap Christmas presents. Several years ago she made me a set of hand painted gift tags....and I've only used a few because I can't bear to part with them.  I took a picture of one with holly...and reproduced it on my computer.  I printed several sheets that we are punching up for her holiday tags. Connie wrote personal little notes on the back.

I love that we keep finding ways to reinvent Connie's art!










I also helped Connie make little lavender sachets to give to staff at her assisted living facility. We chose one of her little floral watercolors for this tag. We also put together little bags of chocolates with the holly tags as an alternative.

This was a fun team project.

2 comments: