C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, March 31, 2017

April Scheme



I've made some progress on my collage using Folt Bolt's January scheme...and I'll catch it up on the blog soon....but the April colors are out.

Even though I'm anxious to do something multicolor....shades of blue is one of my favorite schemes.  I'll catch you up on my progress with the aqua and red but I may also start playing with the blues!

I made this simple piece for my show last May using an altered photograph and fabric. You can read about it here.



2 comments: