C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 29, 2017

May is Done....

....just in the nick of time! Look how well it goes with the paper tubes at the top of this blog! I do love color!

In the end I decided to mix in more buttons on my May project. The needle punched tufts on all the flowers was too much and the buttons seemed to tone it down a bit...if that's possible. I wonder what's coming next for Folt Bolt's June color scheme. I'm a little late submitting this month's...so we'll see what happens. It doesn't really matter because it's all about the challenge...and of course the joy! 

I fused the fabric around the paint panel again this time...a pretty slick and easy way to finish a piece. This one is a tiny 5" by 7".

 It's a little goofy....but also happy and fun. Did I mention it's done! Yay! You can see the first 4 months here.


No comments:

Post a Comment