C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Big Ideas

I've had this Brian Andreas quote sitting on my desktop for a while now....but it's especially timely for me right now. I follow Brian on Intragram and some of his posts are from Cape Elizabeth, Maine....so he's practically my neighbor!

Today was a chore day....and a transition day. After an event in Lexington this afternoon we drove to Maine with the car filled with more craft supplies to move into the studio. We will settle in for several days so I'll have time to play with some of my big ideas! But I will sneak outside every now and then....just to breathe.



No comments:

Post a Comment