C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Scrumptious Color

Today is December 2nd....and it's tree day in the Shupe household.

I was away for 1/2 of last December so didn't do much decorating for Christmas. We hosted a church staff party early in the month and I decorated all in blue in honor of Advent.  You can check it out in a post titled "Blue".

But color is back this year...and I smiled when I opened this box of scrumptious color.  I've been collecting and making felt garlands for a few years now...and they're the first thing going on the tree.

Don't you think the box looks pretty good sitting on my colorful living room rug.




This is my newest acquisition...a Fair Trade garland I picked up at a shop in Concord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment