C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Comes and Goes

Paul caught a beautiful sunrise over the historic Buckman Tavern Christmas Eve morning. I'm so glad that he shared it with me and now I'm sharing it with you.

There's always so much anticipation for Christmas....then is comes and it goes....just like that. Ours was wonderful!

But now it's time to start tending to all the ideas that are rattling around in my head. It's going to be hard to prioritize....there's hundreds of things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment