C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, December 17, 2017

December Project

The 12th and final art quilt in my year long Folt Bolt color scheme project is done. I'll be reflecting on this project in the next few weeks....it's been good for me on so many levels.



Once I saw the December scheme....I was immediately inspired by these aqua bottles of pine snippets in my window sill.



You can read how I created
the bottle image  here.
I'm quite fond of this little stack of aqua blocks...and the little chunks of beads.  I think this piece has a nice wintery feel...and also a nod to sea glass.                                                                                                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, MaryAnn! How much did I love reading about this project?! I would really love to try something like this someday. 💚💙💚

    ReplyDelete