C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sweet Caroler

It's Christmas week...a good time to share some of my favorite little Christmas vignettes and decorations around my house.

Today it's this sweet little caroler...and a lovely candle holder given to me by my friend Jane. The green ornament is suspended in the glass and a I love the battery operated candle glowing in the holder.  I don't remember where the caroler came from....but I love her sweet little face and she always lands in this spot in a corner of the kitchen with my very special candle holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment