C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Stack of Rocks?

This is a silly little post....but then again...maybe most of them are.

I love rocks....and as you might expect...I have quite a collection.

This looks like a stack of rocks doesn't it?  Well.....

It's actually a stack of photographs of rocks.  I took three copies of the same photo...cut each rock out...and stacked them using foam spacers.


Why? you might ask....I say why not!



Here is their actual side view and here is the photo I used....all taken long before this blog. Yes, I take a lot of pictures....especially of things that bring me joy.




You will probably be hearing more about my rocks at some point.




2 comments:

  1. totally cool MaryAnn, I love your blog and look forward every day to what you might come up with. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my fellow rock lover! And thanks for keeping up with the blog...your feedback means a lot to me! You are a big influence on my creative life!

    ReplyDelete