C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, June 6, 2016

Clever Animation!

You might think this is just a sweet little sketch of a birdhouse.  But click this link to see the clever animation done by Kevin Rob, the artist.

This came across my Tumblr feed....the place where I collect pictures and animations that make me smile. If you have interest...and a minute or two.... click here to scroll through the archive page of my Tumblr posts.  Maybe you'll find something that will make you smile. You can click on any image to see it bigger. If you scroll to April 6th...you'll see another one of Kevin's animation of a swing.




No comments:

Post a Comment