C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Travel Project

While I was in Colorado Margie and I put our feet up in the evenings and watched movies and visited while we worked on our projects.                                                                                          

At the end of the week I had a couple of piles of beads....should be enough to make something...I just have to figure that out.  

These need to be trimmed and edged.   
                                                                     



I also got some blue papers rolled to finish this indigo mirror I started a long time ago.


2 comments:

  1. definitely finish the mirror. It's going to be lovely. Aren't those beads mesmerizing to make? A perfect tv project. Now, on to the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...they are kind of addicting...and a perfect TV project.

      Delete