C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 14, 2016

Connie's Art Display

A while back I mentioned that my dear friend Connie had an art show in her retirement home. She has many talents including watercolor, oils, rug hooking, and basket making.  She recently moved into a smaller space in a different part of the the building and was once again asked to display her art in one of the community rooms. We collected a nice sampling of her work and put together this display for the month of March. I had saved her watercolor palette and I think it makes a nice backdrop.  Nicely done Connie!

To get a closer look at some of her work check out her last show here.


This is one of my favorites that we just uncovered in the move to the new space.



No comments:

Post a Comment