C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Margie!

Tomorrow is my mother-in-law, Margie's 85th birthday. By the time she reads this it will BE tomorrow.....so....

Photo taken five years ago for her 80th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE!

I have been married to her son Paul for 35 years. But just over the past few years our relationship has grown and I am grateful for our deepening friendship. Starting December 7th I get to spend 10 days with Margie in Colorado as she recovers from her second knee surgery.

If you are new to the blog, I helped Margie this last February set up her home for first floor living after her first knee surgery.  It was fun for me and it's working out quite well for her. You can read about it here.



Margie is a lifelong learner, an avid reader, teacher, and peacemaker.  And she also loves to color. I wrote about her first adult coloring project here. I wanted to do a little something for her birthday so I made her a PEACE coloring packet. If it hasn't arrived yet Margie...you're getting a little preview.

There are so many sites on line offering free coloring pages to print.  I found several that I liked....resized them, printed them onto card stock, and cut them all 5 x 7. They are a nice little portable size to add to her collection of coloring options. Happy Birthday Margie!  May it be peaceful and joyful!  See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment