C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, November 10, 2016

It's the Little Things

Just for the record (Paul)....no, I was not desperate for something to write about. This is the real deal...this is a conscious choice. It's a good thing to find joy in the little things....


....like this new Scotties tissue box design. It's bright...colorful...and just plain fun.

I've grown fond of designs before just to have them disappear....so I'm stocking up (there's more stored in the basement). I actually want the job of designing tissue boxes.

The design and colors are perfect for my kitchen in Lexington with all my bright cheery art.

Doesn't it look good with my jar print? (If you're new to the blog....this print has a great story to go along with it...you can read about it here.)



And it compliments my floral wall tiles and these handmade tiles by Gergana Rupchina.
Gergana's work is interesting....I'll write a little more about her in another post. You know me....there's always a story.

Today it's about a fun tissue box design...some days it's got to be about the little things.



1 comment:

  1. I remember talking about this with you.. Why dont they put more effort into tissue box designs? This is a nice one

    ReplyDelete