C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Splash of Color

I mentioned that some of my favorite things are from Folly 101 in Portland...like these tiles which I LOVE!.  I actually traded some of my craft merchandise for them years ago. They are colorful, they are whimsical...they make me smile!

             Here they are in my kitchen in Lexington...


...and here they were in my kitchen in Madison. They looked great on the green...and they look good on the linen white...and I clearly like them with the lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment