C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Polka Dotted Pumpkins

I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of October! Where does the time go?


I've mentioned these pumpkins before in a post about my photo collagesbut they deserve a better look. I got the idea from my sister Marilyn...who I made the collage for.  Using a plunger style apple corer like the one below...you take plugs from each pumpkin and trade them.  I think they're pretty clever.


There is a glimpse of the pumpkins in Marilyn's photo collage.  
I love the colors of fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment