C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 18, 2015

Plenty to Share!

Just before Becky arrived my friend Carol walked through my yard in Lexington with me.  We dug up several hostas of all sizes and a few other shady perennials for the garden at their new home.  Like I said before....I have plenty to share!

I just got an e-mail from Carol saying they were all planted and the yard is on its way to be transformed! Someday these will be big enough to divide and share with someone else. That brings me joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment