C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Moonflower

I have written about Connie's balcony garden before and I probably will again.  I spend three evenings a week with her and last night was a real treat....we watched three moonflowers bloom!

The moonflowers grow from one end of the balcony railing and the fall clematis grows from the other end...which is also just starting to bloom. They meet and mix in the middle.


I was happy to catch Connie from this angle enjoying the view!



You can see that the clematis is wrapping around...giving Connie a nice view from her project room window.



The coleus and the Persian Shield plants are also exploding!



As it grew darker...I took a few more photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment