C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

That Blue Chair

This is a follow-up to Monday's move...it deserved a post all its own.  I've mentioned that I'll be heading to Colorado soon to help Paul's mom.  Since I needed to supervise the move in South Portland we had to do it a few weeks earlier than the closing. But Paul will still be around so he's going to "camp" in the house while I'm gone. I left him the blue chair, an air mattress, the music dock, and the coffee maker.  If you haven't read the post about "the blue chair" you can read it here.

It doesn't take much to make Paul happy...a good book...a little jazz...it's all good in the blue chair.

The blue chair is coming home to Lexington....it's just wrong for it to sit in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment