C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

And Then....

...there were three.






I thought at first all these color scheme collages would be 5 by 5. But having to change this last one to a bigger size gets me out of that box....so to speak.  I think that's a good thing. I may even throw in a rectangle! 

I'm still working on the red and aqua catch up piece for January. Well it's mostly sitting...but I hope to get it done before the end of April. Here's a little preview.  I'll catch it up on the blog tomorrow....it's time for hand stitching. Then there will be four.

No comments:

Post a Comment