C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ideas

I love seeing signs of spring in my yard and on our morning walks and I'm so glad I have a place to share and celebrate them!

These sweet mini daffodils are right by my back door.
Another one of my favorite nuggets from Big Magic is "ideas need people to manifest themselves." They keep nudging you.  They wake you up at night and sometimes even give you chills. You see signs pointing towards them and they often beg for your attention and you have to give in to them.

Does that happen to you?  It happens to me. I have to keep note cards by my bed...and I even have a pen that lights up so I can write ideas down in the middle of the night. I'm honored when a good idea chooses me!




No comments:

Post a Comment