C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 28, 2017

Win Win!

Nancy and I had a road trip today....we drove from Minneapolis to southern Iowa to visit my aunt Beverly....my mom's only sister.  It was a lovely drive through farm country with lots of time for visiting.

My aunt is a wonderful artist...and it's fun seeing what's on her easel.  I thought one of them looked familiar....another version of "The Walking Path" I have hanging in my living room.  I wrote about it here in a post called "Pearls."   I love the tulip painting!



I was fun to see this working phone in the room I'm staying in!  I love it!

I went to college here in Lamoni, Iowa and I have lots of great memories hanging out at my Aunt Beverly's house. It's good to be here! And...I'll get some time with my cousin Cindy and her family...and my sister Angie.  Win Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment