C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 24, 2017

Word Wishes

It was a joyful birthday all day long! Since this blog is about my joy...It's what you're going to hear about today.

It included a morning walk with Anita, project group at church with interesting and wonderful women, lunch downtown with my son Sam, a few chores at home, a call from my sister Angie, a quick after work visit with Paul (we celebrated on the weekend), dinner with Connie, and the start of a new evening art class through the Lexington community programs. (more on that later...it's going to be awesome!)

I got a delightful hand made card from my sister in law Liz....complete with a little bag of word wishes for my day.  And...just for the record it was all of these things.  How awesome is that!


Perfect morning for a walk.



Yes....someone in Jamaica Plain loves me!


 

I even got to blow out a candle at Connie's...thanks to her daughter, Becky.

It was a full and fabulous day....I feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment