I don't think I would have had the band width to explore the comment issue today....but just like that it seems to be resolved for now. A good reminder that with just a little time...sometimes a glitch works itself out.
And just like that I finished my wooden puzzle....and I've already begun the process of taking it apart. You have to be very careful with these wooden ones...you can't just scramble it up like a regular one.
There are birds...flowers and butterflies embedded in this beauty. It was a challenge and a delight...and I loved every minute.Thank you Alyson!
I came across an image of an orange zinnia that I was compelled to cut out....and I knew what I had to do.
I found just the right gelli print to continue the flow from blue to orange for a tag. The gelli print was on a book page...so there is also the flow of words. I'm quite tickled with the high contrast and simplicity.
I folded the print and the zinnia around to the back....and just like that I have another two sided tag.
So happy for the magical return of commenting abilities at your blog, and so delighted by the joyful energy of this post. To backtrack to yesterday's post where my comment turned to pixie dust instead of traveling to you, I want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chinese lantern pods—AND carrying over the deep orange theme I LOVE LOVE LOVE your exquisite use of this zinnia cut-out as a wrap-around beauty on one of your tags. Your use of blue and orange here is superb!
ReplyDeleteI do believe in magic! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your enthusiasm Dotty! Thank you!
DeleteYes! I decided to try a comment on yesterday's post and ,voila! It worked!! I guess even technology has bad moods!! I love this tag - blue and orange work so well together and folding the papers around the tag has a great effect. Goodbye to that beautiful puzzle and on, I'm sure, to another! These are the things that add to our joy every day!
ReplyDeleteYay on the comment fix. And the best part all I had to do was procrastinate. Thanks for the thumbs up on the tag....and yes....just put away the wooden one this morning and will start the next.
DeleteIt's crips and cool here...loving it!