C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Inner Child

As I was visiting with Margie yesterday the topic of finger puppets came up....I bet you wonder how that happened. This is glimpse into my inner child. Under my inspiration bulletin board in my craft room, I have a collection of finger puppets that have been gathered over time.  


It actually all started with a whole set of sweet little animals that Margie (grandma) made for my boys years ago. They were greatly loved and many if not most of them were either lost or worn out. These two...the lion and the rabbit...are all that are left.  

Caleb, a friend of mine made me a little shelf with different height pegs to display them.  My finger puppets make me smile....and bring me joy.

Margie turned a bit of a corner and is doing much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment